[R>Artist 3D] Share Looking for a 3D Artist [OnHold]

Kuroyan

Jul 23, 2017
Project:
-Hypnor

This is a game mainly focused on hypnosis. A man find his step-sister (for patreon) hypnotized while watching a talent show.
Using this opportunity to learn hypnosis and after an unfortunate encounter (or is it ?), he find the way to hypnotize others to change them.

I am planning to make a slow game that really gives the player the impression that he is truly hypnotizing the girls. Most game that I see simply go "You are hypnotized, now have sex with me.". I am trying to make something slower where you can truly feel how you are impacting the girls in their life.

In order to change the girls, the MC must get them to hypnotize them voluntarly and slowly get them used to being in a trance.

As such, this is a slow type of corruption where hypnotize a girl to first gain her trust, then slowly corrupt her and potentially use drugs at a certain point to make them more suggestible.
ex: once girl at a good level of hypnosis -> dreaming of the MC -> start thinking of MC when masturbating -> always horny when she see him -> can't get an orgasm without thinking of him -> start lusting after him constantly)

Depending on the player's choice, a girl might end up with a different ending ex: slave, lover, robot, slut, etc...

Reaching a certain level of hypnosis on a girl may also lead to gaining some perks.
ex : hypnotizing your boss allows you to earn money without going to work. Going after a business manager allows you to easily get alone with one of her employees.
hypnotizing someone that is working can allow you to gain some part of their money every day
This game would rely on a lot of mini scenes to show the effects of some post-hypnotic triggers on the girls, so a lot of renders might be needed.

Developer:
- Me as the writter and developper on Renpy

Looking for:
- 3D expert artist who can use Daz Studio to produce renders of good qualities

Employment Type:
- Revenue Share (50% of patreon's revenues once launched)

Work commitment:
- Long term on this project

Preferred method of contact:
-PM on this forum
-Post on the thread with some of your arts

Content planned for now:
3D, Animated, Male protagonist, Anal sex, Creampie, Exhibitionism, Groping, Masturbation, MILF, Oral sex, Stripping, Teasing, Titfuck, Male Domination, Female Domination, Vaginal Sex, Incest , Corruption, Mind Control, BDSM, Foot, Sleep Sex

Job Description:
- I am looking for someone who has experience in using Daz Studio and is able to produce great variety of scenes with various clothing / environment.
-I am not an expert at 3D modelling or arts in general so some knowledge of photoshop is also welcomed to help with the UI.

Additional comments:
This is a two man team to begin. If it works out, we might bring in a writer to help with writting and proof checking.
I am open to ideas concerning which tags you would like to add to the game other than bestiality (not my thing) and as long as it stays within the story's context (no Sci-Fi for exemple)
Note that this is not a light hearted story.
If you have any question about the story, don't hesitate.

Last edited:

Kuroyan

Jul 23, 2017
need help ?
For now I am going to put the project on hold for the next two weeks as I have some stuff going on with my life. I also want to finish writing the introduction and the first characters events before going back to finding an artist.
If at that time you are still interested, please contact me.