[R>Artist 3D] Paid Looking for a 3D Artist only to pose scenes (I'll do the rendering)

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Hi I’m SeptCloud,

I’m currently developing a game called The Seven Realms.
At the moment I’m doing everything myself (writing, coding, posing, rendering, photoshop etc.), however as I’m working I’m not able to spend as much time on it as I would like.

That’s why I would like to pay someone to do the posing of some of the scenes I have already written. No need to render it, you would just have to send me the Daz files and I will take care of the rendering.
As I would also continue to work on Daz, I will be able to send you the assets I want to use for the scenes. I’m creating all the characters, so you will really only need to pose them according to the description I will send.
If the result doesn’t totally fit what I have in mind, I will modify it a bit before rendering it and we can discuss together how to make our style match a little bit more.
I’m not a professional in Daz or Blender (I also have Blender, so if it is easier for you to compose in Blender, let me know) so I’m open to your suggestions to improve a scene.

Ideally I would like to hire someone else do to the post work in Photoshop (easier for me as I have it) as I know that posing can be time consuming. Post work in Photoshop is really important to me. I’m doing it on my own at the moment, but it’s taking me a lot of time as I’m a beginner.

I’m not Jeff Bezos, but I’m lucky to be working at the moment and that’s why I’m able to invest in this game. I have a story that I want to share and hopefully people would like it as much as I do.

Looking for:
3D Artist

Employment Type:
Paid

Work commitment:
Long Term if possible

Preferred method of contact:

If you’re interested in working on it, please contact me via discord SeptCloud#7442
We can discuss further details there.

Project:

The Seven Realms

Summary of the game:

For 400 years Atlas has tried to maintain a semblance of peace throughout the realm.
Since the death of their Queen and a great apathy seized their king, it fell to Atlas, the prince of the vampires, to restore the order. So when he smells an unfamiliar scent that should not have been amongst a party of humans, he goes to investigate and meets Leyala.
Leyala seems to be hiding something and by trying to undercover what, Atlas starts a chain of events that will cause them to venture across The Seven Realms.

Kind of Game:

Romance
There is one force relationship, but everything else is optional. Even in the force relationship, you can spend the whole game without sleeping with her (Monk playthrough possible).

Optional: Harem, Interracial, MFF, MFFF, Vaginal, Anal, Blowjob etc.

dereckfrost9

Aug 4, 2017
I tried to add you on discord but sadly I couldn't, I hope you are still looking for someone to fill in that poistion

Somethingshenny

I am
Game Developer
Nov 29, 2020
I can do post work in photoshop. You can check my , , and . Please DM if you are interested. Cheers