[R>Artist 3D] Looking for a 3d artist that can create game ready character on commision

klendathu

Aug 28, 2019
Project:
Project name is not public yet as it is still in a really early stage, but I wish to do some animation trials to get a proof of concept. It is a 3D game in a stylized environment with a simple concept (that I rather not share yet).

Developer:
I am the sole developer of the project.

Looking for:
3d modeler that can create game ready cartoon style character for the Unreal Engine (rigged on the epic skeleton).

Employment Type:
I would prefer Commissioned. As I struggle to find time to work on the project, it won't be out before a while (if ever) and therefore in don't think a market share would be fair.

Work commitment:
I don't have a lot of time and it is my first project so I it is a small scale one. But I have a lot of ideas so if this one get somewhere it may be the first project of many (My main boring job is project manager in IT so I prefer to be pessimistic)

Preferred method of contact:
PM me and we can setup a discord call.

Job Description:
I am looking to get cartoon style Monster girl character custom made (Something like Monster Girl Island character or Subverse would be my reference, but I don't think I can afford that quality so don't worry I will not be expecting that level). I currently working on getting chara design ready so you will have 2D art reference.

Additional comments:
I want to completely own the right (royalty free) of these characters and have access to all the source materials (however I would be happy to credit the creator in the game).
I would also be happy if you can recommend me a freelancer that can provide that service (on fiverr or other).