[R>Artist 3D] Paid Looking for a 3D artist

Big Sip

Aug 15, 2018
A VN involving managerial, choice, and timed aspects with prospects to transfer depending. It's still in a extremely early phase.

I'm searching for a 3D Artist The job is naturally paid, and depending on preference will be paid in parts or in full.

The work is a short one-off.

My preferred method is discord at Keep Scrolling#9339 or by here.

The work is to construct materials for Genesis8, I am currently utilizing the Arkham City Harley, but it is showing it's age and signs of conversions degrading the quality, resolution, and generally looking unwell. I would like the regular skin being the base of a new one that could be touched up and enhanced, with the face being normal with preferably pinkish lips. I also would like attachments along with that for makeup/facepaint, and transparent-like bodypaint that can be easily taken off.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
[R>Artist 3D] I.e. Require/request Artist is the thread you should advertise in. This thread is for the 3D artist to advertise. You can use this thread to find an Artist. Just reply to their advert or DM them.

Reactions: Big Sip

Big Sip

Aug 15, 2018
The Task has been completed, I apologize to anyone who has contacted and still are contacting. I appreciate the eagerness, and thank you guys for the support, especially MM who've completed the request!