[R>Artist 3D] Paid Looking for a 3D artist

RycGames

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2019
Hello there !

I've been looking for an artist for my project for some time.
I don't want to reveal too much about my project.
I am a writer and programmer.
I have already written 2 books and I want to try to create a game for one of them.

Project Title:
Wicked Dreams

Short Story:
The story is about a young woman who becomes the possessor of magical powers.
Throughout the story, she discovers that the strength of her powers comes from the sexual desires of those around her.

I started creating the game in Ren'Py but I'm missing the characters and the backgrounds.

I look forward to a response from those who want to join my project.

Fragment of the story:
"
- Not again!
"Fuck, I'm tired of these nightmares."

I've had the same nightmares for a few weeks. Everything was dark. I couldn't move, I couldn't do anything about it. Only a shudder, damn cold freezes my face and I could not do anything. I always felt lying on my back, but my body seemed to be non-existent.
But....
This time, it seemed different. I could feel my body. I got up and tried to walk through the thick darkness.
Somewhere in the distance I managed to make out a shred of light.
As I approached her, I heard small muffled noises.
I manage to reach the light and it's like I was in a forest. Everything around me was so clear. The trees towered high in the sky, I could hear the crickets holding their classic concerts. I decided to walk slowly to the place where the noises could be heard.

- What the hell is being heard? I thought.

Then I saw him, a show sitting on his knees, with his back to the tree behind which I was hiding. We're trying to figure out what's going on. I moved slightly toward him. It looked better now. He looked like a demon eating something.

- Hey, you? What are you doing there?

Then he suddenly turned to me. I had noticed that he was kneeling in front of a woman's body, and he had a piece of her leg in his hands, holding it like a chicken coop. Full of blood in his mouth, he had lowered that leg and smiled at me.

I realized it was time to run. I ran so fast through the trees that appeared in front of me that I was no longer sure that my feet were still touching the ground. I was running so fast that my lungs threatened to explode. Although my ankles hurt and my feet stung, I didn't want to stop. I could hear him behind me. I was running away from fear, I was running away from death, even though part of me knew it was in vain. I was being chased by a devil, damn it, I was running away. But with such a demon in my footsteps, I had not even noticed that there was a house among the trees in front. I had reached the front of the fence and climbed it so fast that I didn't even realize that the monster had passed me and that for the moment I was safe.
"

Looking for:
3D Artist to designing the characters, main and secondary characters, creating necessary pose , creating environment.

Employment Type:
For the first chapter of the game, I will PAY the artist , and then I will promote the game on Patreon and we will then renegotiate the payment for the continuation of the game.

Preferred method of contact:
DISCORD: ryciu #4165

Last edited:

Olympus3DX

Tower Developer
Game Developer
May 17, 2020
Hey Ryciu nice idea, it's the darkest thing I've heard in a long time.
I haven't really done any horror, but I'm interested.

Karmic Element

Feb 5, 2020
Hey Ryciu, I'm an aspiring 3D artist, still learning though.... I can't help you with the characters but I can help you with architectural and hard surface models, maybe even environments... I know I'm still learning so, I wouldn't expect you to pay me as much as you pay the pros... I'm in it more for the experience of working with a team and some friends in the industry..I've sent you a friend req in discord, ID is LightsOutMF

RycGames

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2019
Hey Ryciu, I'm an aspiring 3D artist, still learning though.... I can't help you with the characters but I can help you with architectural and hard surface models, maybe even environments... I know I'm still learning so, I wouldn't expect you to pay me as much as you pay the pros... I'm in it more for the experience of working with a team and some friends in the industry..I've sent you a friend req in discord, ID is LightsOutMF
Hi there..... I've already found an artist I'm working with. Thank you so much for your willingness to work on this project.