[R>Artist 3D] Share Looking for a 3D Artist

light_yagami.

May 13, 2020
Project:
The project will be in Renpy, a combination of Sandbox and VN, but if you prefer it can be just VN.

Developer:
Me.

Looking for:
Someone who can render in Daz3D or Hs, preferably Daz, but if you only have Hs doesn't matter.

Employment Type:
Share. A patreon account will be made, we'll split the profits.

Work commitment:
You only need to do the renders, I can take care of the programming and the story, if necessary I can help you edit the renders in Photoshop.

Preferred method of contact:
You can join this Discord serve I've created.

Job Description:
All you need is to know how to make the renders, with an acceptable quality, I'm not asking you to be very good but not bad either.

Additional comments:
Most of the work will be done by me, I know how to code in renpy not very well yet, there still some things I can learn, but for this project I know all I need to code it.

I already have a plot, we can discuss it and see if you're interested.

It doesn't matter if you're not a native English speaker, I'm neither, but I think my English is not bad.

What kind of game is it going to be?

Content that I plan for the game to have.
3DGC, Animated, Male protagonist, Anal sex, Big ass, Big tits, Creampie, Exhibitionism, Groping, Group Sex , Masturbation, MILF, Oral sex, Stripping, Teasing, Titfuck, Voyeurism, Dating sim, Humor, Point & click, Romance, Sleep sex, And if you have any fetishes you want to add, we can discuss them.

Short Overview:
You are a 27 year old man moving in with a woman and her 2 daughters(Yes, you will be able to fuck the daughters) ;)
If you are interested and want to know more about how the story will develop, send me a message on Discord.

I plan to make it a unique and original game, without the typical protagonist that they usually put in other games.

light_yagami.

May 13, 2020
Hey, thanks for offering to help, but I already got someone to help me,

But if you're making a game and need help with the coding or something, don't hesitate to send me a message.