[R>Artist 3D] Share Looking for A 3D Artist

SignsOfTheTimes

Nov 11, 2020
Project Overview: Good Luck Charm will be a game heavily focused on H-Scenes with a Harem dynamic. Having this story written will mark the beginning of the development process.

Plot: The story follows an 18 year old male who has no idea that his semen gives people good luck. At his academy, he's known as 'the loser', but this changes when the hottest girl there gets involved with him after a turn of events, followed by others. They used to avoid him like the plague, but now the tables are turning.

Developer: The patreon is created and will be published when a demo is finished.

Looking For: A 3D Artist

Employment Type: Patreon Revenue Shares

Work Commitment: One-Off; Contractual Work

Method of Contact: You can either PM me or add me on discord @ Signs#9532

Job Description: I'm looking for a 3D Artist who can create scenes and animations as needed.

Additional Comments: The contract will be sent after we've discussed what is expected of you.

Last edited:

DizzyGame

Jul 7, 2020
Pretty cool plot. Would make a great story if written well. Making it believable will be key. For example how does a loser get the hottest girl in school? Pulling out his huge man hood and her loosing her mind does not happen in the real world. Also I'm new to this what's H-Scenes mean?

Reactions: SignsOfTheTimes

Dr. Molly

Oldbie
Game Developer
Aug 26, 2017
Pretty cool plot. Would make a great story if written well. Making it believable will be key. For example how does a loser get the hottest girl in school? Pulling out his huge man hood and her loosing her mind does not happen in the real world. Also I'm new to this what's H-Scenes mean?
H-Scenes mean some scenes of sex and nude staff

Reactions: DizzyGame

SignsOfTheTimes

Nov 11, 2020
Yeah H-Scenes are sex scenes.
And I know what you mean by making his rising popularity believable.
Its the main thing I drilled into my writer when talking about the plan for the story, so don't worry.

Reactions: DizzyGame

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
For example how does a loser get the hottest girl in school?
Maybe he attempts to get revenge on her after she embarrasses him by sneaking his spunk into her drink. Then, as he watches, dying of laughter, she drinks it... and things start going right for her. Really right. Impossibly right, so that even in her spoiled little bitch mind she knows this isn't things just going her way as normal. So while she tries to figure out exactly what she did that triggered this massive wave of good fortune, the MC is trying to figure out what just blew his epic revenge. And when they both finally arrive at the answer, she's gonna do everything she can to keep the truth secret, monopolize the source, and control the MC while the MC tries to take advantage of the situation... with every girl he can convince of its validity.

I hope he also gives his dear landlady and roommates some luck too, since his fam... er, apartment group really deserves some good luck too. :censored: It could be really interesting if his not-sister came to depend on his semen to perform well in sports, for instance, so even though she doesn't fall in love with her not-brother (right away) she still becomes open to lewding him for her fix. And only when she fucks him because she wants to fuck him, not caring about the luck, does she realize she's come down with a case of the feelings (maybe they have a no-kissing policy, for example, because "there's no luck in your spit" but that gets broken and eventually she starts to crave his kisses too). Or he could start slipping good juju juice into his mother's cooking, only for her to discover him at it one day - and then after sending him away in punishment and disgust (maybe just the opportunity the school bitchqueen was hoping for to lock him down at her place?) the not-mother realizes all the good luck she's been experiencing goes down the toilet and there may have been some truth to her not-son's wild lie about super semen after all.

I'm not the writer, so this is all just speculation. I don't mean to impose anything. All I was trying to point out is there's an endless sea of possibilities for how to kick this story off and where to take it. Because the bottom line is it sounds like a pretty cool premise! Bit like Good Luck Chuck (but definitely distinct) if you've seen it. I'm interested to see what the writer does with this: I'll keep an eye out for the release!

Last edited:

DizzyGame

Jul 7, 2020
Not bad JollyGeorgieM if SignsOfTheTimes needs a co-writer he doesnt have to look far. I agree there are many different ways to approach it/make it believable. However, a lot of creators want to jump to the fun scenes as soon as possible and forget to build a believable plot let alone work on character development. I understand the reasoning those creators do this. As one of the top posts on r/lewdgames stated "If I have to play through 45-60min of your not so good writing to even get a hint of sexual content your game is shit". So its a fine line thats not easy to navigate