Seeking Looking for a 3D game with lactation as the main fetish

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Hello... I tried to ask in discord but I didn't recieve an answer... Obsidu and redknight00 told me to make a thread... if t's in the wrong place, I would like for the moderators to move it somewhere else..
I'm desperately in dire need of a game with big titted women (can be monster girls too, I like those too) that lactate... preferably a MalePro game, so the MC could fuck the dame as milk purs out.
if not, can you suggest good assets so I could make it myself ?
any help is appreciated...

Yes., I could've used the lactation tag, but after pages of 2D,I gave up

Reactions: JudithBestWaifu

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Yes., I could've used the lactation tag, but after pages of 2D,I gave up
Add in 3DCG to the tag search to really narrow it down to a list of just ten games.

Mythic Manor has Esther, lactating is part of her mythic power. At least one other girl has done it too. Harem Hotel is on that list too, the androids add-on I think? Good game but I haven't played it for a few versions, both games are using Honey Select not Daz3D if that's a issue.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Add in 3DCG to the tag search to really narrow it down to a list of just ten games.

Mythic Manor has Esther, lactating is part of her mythic power. At least one other girl has done it too. Harem Hotel is on that list too, the androids add-on I think? Good game but I haven't played it for a few versions, both games are using Honey Select not Daz3D if that's a issue.
HS doesn't work for me... at some point the chicks look like they were constipated....