[R>Artist 3D] Paid Share Looking for a 3D Modeller and a 3D Animator.

Silver404

Jun 21, 2021
Project:
Projekt HRPG (Working Title, name not final yet.)
This is a project I have been slowly chugging at in my spare time from my job. It's not that far along but I am very close to finishing a vertical slice in the coming months. It's like an action RPG, not an open-world, not entirely story driven either. The player goes through levels, finding items, scene unlocks, fighting bosses and dating the cast of heroines that the game has. That's essentially the game loop. Every heroine has her own personality, quests, goals and sub-story. The vertical slice hasn't reached this point yet but something to keep in mind. It's a stylized fantasy game, though it's not too overly stylized either.

Developer:
Me alone for now, over 3 years of experience working with Unreal Engine professionally.

Looking for:
3D Modeler, 3D Animator working in anything except Daz3D

Employment Type:
Revenue Share or Paid if the quote is in my budget.

Work commitment:
Long-Term, Full-time or Part-time is up to what we agree in terms of payment and your availability.

Preferred method of contact:
Message me here.

Job Description:
A 3D modeler working in software of choice except Daz3D since I already have models for the entire main cast, I need the modeler to be able to create additional outfits and props for the character.

A 3D animator, ideally someone that knows rigging as well in case the character rigs require any kind of tweaking. Animator is going to be responsible for creating animations for the sex scenes and miscellaneous poses.

Additional comments:
Ideally looking for people that are passionate about these kinds of games and the work that they are doing over anything else.

SwitchLaid

Game Developer
May 23, 2021
Hi! I'm a 3D artist! I'm experienced in modeling & I know how to make clothes!
I think I'd be a good fit for your project.

Attached is a sample of my work (More available upon request)

You can contact me through here or
Discord: SwitchLaid#7269