Looking for a 3d open world game with female protagonist

Shikanami

Kinky Pandas Games
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2024
A game like the one you describe, complete and beautiful, would be so much fun :love:! If I had the financial means, seriously, I'd set about making such a game! It must be such an enriching and exciting experience! Maybe it does exist, but I've never come across one... Perhaps someone has a gem to share with us.

zqw975

Mar 8, 2020
I really love to play a game like this, but all I know so far are the Elder Scrolls, Fallout, and The SIMS with certain mods.
Maybe it's not you want, but I really want to know the answer to that question too.

Hypocryte72

May 25, 2018
As much as I want a game like that, H games never reach such level of gameplay depth unfortunately... (Maybe one day)
Modding existing AAA games is as close as you can get.
Maybe you can try this game " ", but it only meets 'Open World' & 'Female Protag' from your list.

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
I remember a game that was being made with a similar concept except it was areas rather than open-world.
Looks like it got abandoned. If you're still interested it's this: Becoming

Shikanami

Kinky Pandas Games
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2024
Hey again! I was wondering if you think it would be possible to run a fundraising campaign if someone came up with a solid game prototype, a complete and detailed roadmap, and a solid plan? It's something I've been thinking about because it's done a lot in mainstream video games, so why not in adult games? Do you think it could work, or is it doomed to failure? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
Hey again! I was wondering if you think it would be possible to run a fundraising campaign if someone came up with a solid game prototype, a complete and detailed roadmap, and a solid plan? It's something I've been thinking about because it's done a lot in mainstream video games, so why not in adult games? Do you think it could work, or is it doomed to failure? I'd love to hear your thoughts!
3D is by far the most difficult in terms of game development. You'll have to deal with modeling, animating, texturing, VFX, SFX, coding, testing and a lot more than I just can't think of rn. A team of 10 at minimum to have consistent updates and meet deadlines. And most importantly, a strong leader that stays committed to the goals.

The only way I can see people signing up for a project like that is if they're college students and are sold a dream about all the dolla-dolla bills they'll get.

Reactions: Shikanami

Shikanami

Kinky Pandas Games
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2024
A good analysis indeed, which perhaps answers the original question. A project like this seems hard to produce in the current ecosystem, and if it were up and running, no doubt the community would have heard about it.

Reactions: BitingTheBullet

Larcx

Nov 6, 2018
Not sure on Saint one , but Open World and Sex
Something close would be like RJ173746 / RJ01164719

Also RJ173746 DEV make another one , but on Steam
hXXps://store.steampowered.com/app/1384630/SWORD_x_HIME/

Reactions: Shikanami