[R> Other] [R>Writer] Share Looking for a 3rd writer/ UI Artist for Once Again :)

ParaloopLampy

Sep 18, 2023
Hi guys! This is my first project, and while I haven't even fully learned Renpy yet (I'm working on it) I wanted to recruit a cowriter/cowriters and a programmer and form a team! As of right now I'm currently in planning phase with a 3d modeler in Daz. So I'm looking for a good friendly team :)

Project:
- the project is a work in progress on what i want it to be about. My main idea though is a story about a college student who goes through a shitty time in college, then suddenly something happens and he's gone back in time to the beginning of the first year. The story will focus on him "rewriting" events that made his first year awful and finding out why he went back in time.

Mostly vanilla for both, hopefully dealing with a shortstack maybe? anal, maybe "family friendly", but besides that nothing crazy. I want to write all the characters to have a role and to fill that role, to be likable or not likable depending on who they are, etc.

Developer:
- me! I'm going by Tooldude for this project, but I'm normally just known as Lampy. I've always had a dream to write but never willingly executed it until now. My discord is @lampy_ for contact Character development is my specialty and i love to make sure everything makes sense.

Looking for:
A cowriter/cowriters to help with the story, characters, details, etc. And a programmer to help with renpy. I'm looking for the game to be mostly VN with maybe one or two small free roam segments per chapter, and maybe a phone detail, but nothing more complicated than that... for now >:)

Employment Type:
- unfortunately, as I'm not the richest person ever, I'm looking to pay through revenue share. As soon as we start making money we will figure out the kinks :)

Work commitment:
-I'm looking to form either a partnership or small team for future projects. I have a few in mind and would love long term partners I can work with. This isn't contractual though, if you decide you need to move on that's totally fine, I'm looking for someone who will at least partner up for this project though.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord. Once again my discord is @lampy_ if you don't wanna scroll up haha

Job Description:
- looking for partners for this project, who will either cowrite the story/characters/events with me or help with programming. I have big ambitions but I want this to be a two way street. This won't be a "you do what I tell you" thing, if you think I'm wrong or you have better ideas tell me! I take criticism well.

Additional notes:

Nothing against non English speakers but I would much rather work with people who are at least somewhat fluent in English. I'm not the best with language barriers :)

ParaloopLampy

Sep 18, 2023
Not looking for any more programmers as of right now. Have had quite a few of those come in. Still looking for a writer though :)

ParaloopLampy

Sep 18, 2023
Hey guys I completely forgot to reply to this thread. I found a writer a programmer and artist now all we need that I know of is a UI artist:)