[R>Artist 2D] Share Looking for a Artist to collaborate with to create a Visual Novel Hentai Game (Futa/Monsters/Traps)

DannyTheDom

Jul 26, 2021
banner6.JPG

Hi Everyone,

I've posted this many months ago in search for a Aritst to help me build my new Visual Novel hentai game. I managed to find a really good artist in the end, but due to how busy he is with college work, I have to regretfully let him go. So now I'm looking for another new artist to help me continue to this project.

The project/team is to create a Hentai Visual Novel Game. The game is called "Nemesis" and will involve having a main character who is a very feminine boy (trap) and gets dominated by girls/Futanaris/monsters. This is purely just a visual novel game, where I'll be using the Renpy engine - nothing to do with RPG styles or using Unity/Unreal Engine. I can provide more details about the game over on discord for anyone who's interested - DM me and I'll send my discord.

Some of the character designs has been done and I've attached it on here for you to see what kind of style I'm looking for in the game.

My Role

Within this new Team, I will be taking on the role as the Programmer & Writer. I have been a professional programmer for many years and even built a iOS game and release it onto the App Store in the past, so I have some experience in it all. I do have a portfolio, but it's all SFW work that I have done. Therefore, if anyone's interested, I can share it privately - just send me a message and I'll provide a link.

What I'm Looking for

So I'm looking for an Artist to do all the artwork for the game. The below is a list of skills I’m looking for in an artist for this collaboration:

• Able to draw in anime-style.
  • Being able to create backgrounds as well as Characters.
  • Knowing how to create animations (2D sprites) is a bonus.
  • Ability to create UI elements is also a bonus.
  • Storying boarding is also a bonus
In addition to the needed skill above, the artist will need to be able to provide weekly progress on the project. I am NOT expecting the artist to work every single day on this project, but at least once every week, which I believe this is a reasonable thing to ask.

The Team/Project

Everything that we do for this project belongs to the Team. This means that the Team will have ownership over all the asserts for the project. This includes not only the artwork, but also the code and story-writing that's been produced for the project. An important note though - this does not mean you (as an artist) are not allowed to post your own drawings on social media. In fact, you're more than welcome to show the artwork that you have drawn and made, but it must be done so with under the Team's name as well. More information about this can be provided and discussed privately, but the idea is that this does not stops you from building an portfolio of your own if you need to.

Compensation

The plan is that we work together long-term. So at the first it will be unpaid, but when we release this and sign up to patreon, it will be a 50/50 shared. Or we can do 40/40 and the remaining 20 will be used to hire other members to work on this game such as composers, voice actors, etc. We can discuss this in more detail if anyone's interested.

Please be aware that this will be a very big/lengthy project (would be over a year long project!), so it may not be suitable for people who just wants a short project and a quick way of getting paid.

Please let me know if anyone is interested!

Thank you very much

Danny

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: bunloveless

Himokone

Aug 3, 2022
This sounds interesting, I'm curious to find out more,
Discord name: Himokone#1463

bunloveless

Jun 26, 2022
Sounds good! Except for the compensation though (can work it out) If you're interested in a pixel art style then I'm up for it.

unozenks

Jan 23, 2021
Hello. If you are still looking for an artist, I have experience in the art of visual novel games, I work on several games of that style and I have a lot of experience: D. I would like to start the project write to my dicord. and i show them all my nsfw game work
my discord: uno#4917
rapido.gif