Identify Looking for a beat em up game

VestalGang

Nov 4, 2020
I've tried searching for this game I played years ago (at least two, but maybe more) for a while now to no avail.

I'm certain it was a side scrolling beat em up but beyond the details are kind of hazy.

It featured:
A female protagonist who I think fought unarmed
Short, ugly enemies that would jump at you to try to rape you early into the game. Either goblins or deformed men.
An early boss fight against a massive (humanoid?) male enemy in what I think was a wrestling ring. Either way, you couldn't run away until he was defeated.
Metal/electronic sliding doors located on the background walls to move between areas. I think activated with the up arrow. The game seemed to feature some level of free movement between areas/exploration.
A sci-fi/lab/industrial aesthetic in places. I kind of felt like going through a more modern dungeon or labyrinth

Sorry I couldn't remember more details, and thank you in advance to anyone who can identify this game.

VestalGang

Nov 4, 2020
Ayura Crisis?
That doesn't seem to be it, unfortunately. Also, I would have replied earlier but I didn't recognize you had posted.

I think the main character was rather small, and the gameplay kind of reminded me of Angel girl or Shinobi girl but you could move north and south rather than just left or right.

zola0420

Feb 21, 2020
That doesn't seem to be it, unfortunately. Also, I would have replied earlier but I didn't recognize you had posted.

I think the main character was rather small, and the gameplay kind of reminded me of Angel girl or Shinobi girl but you could move north and south rather than just left or right.
What about Alien Quest: Eve? It does not have that Ring thingy, but it is Sci-Fi.
Or Dungeon and Maid? Maybe?

VestalGang

Nov 4, 2020
None of these are the game, but thanks for the assistance so far. I'm trying to think of any other details that might be helpful but nothing is coming to mind.