Identify Looking for a certain corruption themed 3D game with a dream realm, it had an RPG Maker style graphics/movement

Daguy2021

May 18, 2021
A long while ago I played a game with a female protagonist where you go to a therapist who hides a camera in a teddy he gives you, you can ask a barmaid girl to give you a lift for a weekend away and she blackmails the PC in the bathroom, and I *think* this was the same game where you have dreams/astral project into sex fantasy realm where you can either choose pure or corruption options that change the PC's personality. You have a sister and I think the mom has a boyfriend the PC starts off not liking. The name of the game escapes me however. It also had an RPG Maker style graphics/movement, just came back to me.

Does this sound familiar, please? It was still extremely early dev at that point, and I'd like to see how it progressed (or didn't as the case may be.)

Last edited:

Daguy2021

May 18, 2021
Ah, I thought so too on opening the link, but sadly not. Thank you though. Thinking about it, it had an RPG Maker style graphics/movement, just came back to me. I'll add it to my OP.