Looking for a certain style of game

Jerndism

Jan 26, 2022
Hey whatsup everyone.

I'm a longtime gamedev who just started making erotic content this last month.
Hoping to share my work on here once I get a little further.

So I'm looking for recommendations of games that might inspire me or be in a similar vein as my project.
My project is a simulation where you can control a penis/hands with your mouse and have sex. (screenshot below)
I have had trouble finding games where the player has a lot of control instead of watching animation and pressing buttons.
I wanna make/play a game where you get to control the penis/hands/tongue and the game reacts to your movements.

Here's a few games that i've found that inspired me so far:
Anything by Fek ---( Fek's work in amazing and i wish there was more)
Super Deep Throat ---(really solid program, I strive to make my sex scenes that nuanced/believable and the controls are pretty nice)
osake riesz (I like the diversity in the sex scene, there's lots of things to do. I loved using the mouse wheel for clitoral stimulation)
Any recommendations based on these???

eventually i want to put all this sex-program stuff within a dating sim.
If you say the right things and excel at other mini-interaction scenes your date will be so turned on they will be super into the sex.
But if you only do ok, they might go to bed with you but not be as excitable,
and you'll have to put in a lot of effort and foreplay to do some of the sex positions.

1644645845080.png 1644645892201.png
its a WIP in terms of the graphics, don't judge.

Jerndism

Jan 26, 2022
I was really impressed with My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend as it is a pretty good game in the rotate the mouse in steady circles genre and I didn't think those existed.
Yeah! I played that one through! I thought of adding it to the list but the streaming mechanic/money mechanic is really different from what i'm going for in the end. Good recommendation tho, it's got some of that more complex control. I built out my sex bot all the way, but i think i didn't get to into developing her AI and am curious to see if she becomes more lifelike. Good game. I ended up exploiting the save system and playing blackjack to get loads of money.