Identify Looking for a certain time travel incest comic

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I remember reading a time travel incest comic a long while ago but cannot remember the title or the artist so I was hoping someone here might know of it.

I believe the premise of it was that this old guy, I think he was a janitor in some science facility, is asked by this scientist to help him test a new machine that will send a person's consciousness back in time. The old janitor agrees because he would like to see his sister again who died in a car crash at a young age, so the scientist puts him in the machine and it works. The old guy is now young again and he goes to see his sister and he ends up having sex with her, which is something that had never happened before. The following morning he goes for breakfast with his mum who he also ends up fucking and then he goes to school where he fucks his teacher and that's where the comic ended.

I think this was how the comic went but, as I said before, I cannot for the life me remember what it was called and therefore am unable to find it. Any assistance here would be greatly appreciated.

Aramantaceous

Nov 10, 2017
Can I ask for more specifications, I'm really intrigue with your description (artstyle and color would be helpful) and, I would really like to look for it please reply ASAP (hahaha just intrigue that much)

Reactions: Richard_Ball