Seeking Looking for a certain type of sandbox game

MrSpoon10

Oct 4, 2021
Hello, I am looking for a game that involves a harem and is a sandbox. Which sounds pretty typical but I like ones that involve the option to buy slaves and have animated sex scenes. However most of the games involving slaves are management based/text based which is not what I am looking for. Kind of similar to how you can buy a few slaves in Harem Hotel but the slave selection and market being wider and wider. Fantasy would be nice but not required. A list of games I have enjoyed playing through are:
-From the Eclipse
-A House in the Rift
-Harem Hotel
-Goblin Lord
-Ravager
-Corrupted Kingdoms
-Long Live the Princess(didn't play through the entire thing)
I have tried to find a game fitting this criteria and I have not been succesful so I would really appreciate if someone could help me! Thanks a lot!

Reactions: Udintezer

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
Slaves of Rome may be up your alley but it hasn't been updated on this website in a long time so I'd probably find it somewhere else as I'm sure it's been updated more recently. It's not sandbox per se but an open world you can move around in and purchase slaves, train them, sale them, and fuck them. Tales From The Unending Void is a harem that has a slave character in it but it's definitely more of a VN with some free roam sections. That's all I got for ya. Slaves aren't really my kink, but I try to help if I can.

MrSpoon10

Oct 4, 2021
Slaves of Rome may be up your alley but it hasn't been updated on this website in a long time so I'd probably find it somewhere else as I'm sure it's been updated more recently. It's not sandbox per se but an open world you can move around in and purchase slaves, train them, sale them, and fuck them. Tales From The Unending Void is a harem that has a slave character in it but it's definitely more of a VN with some free roam sections. That's all I got for ya. Slaves aren't really my kink, but I try to help if I can.
I've also played that, I am mainly trying to find a game that has a slave market and such but it is not the main focus of the game, similar to how Harem Hotel does it where you can buy a couple slaves but there is not much you can do with them unfortunately. I am trying to find a game that does have more content with slaves you own. But thanks for trying.

Reactions: Udintezer