[R>Writer] Share [CLOSED] Looking for a writer

Network 34 Games

Developer of The Accidental Master
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2019
Project:

The Accidental Master

All the characters, sets, and the first chapter have been written. The overall story arc is in place and needs to be written up into dialogue etc.but i would appriciate a second set of eyes to make sure my dialogue is believable as well as fleshing out areas of the story

Developer:

-Network 34 Games (Me) Discord

Looking for:
someone to help flesh out the writing and offer ideas as to branches and choices within the game

Employment Type:
- Revenue Share (to be negotiated)

Work commitment:
- My aim is that this will be a long-term project and even when this story finishes up a sequel is planned using the universe that we create and possibly a handful of the characters.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord (See link above)

Job Description:
I am looking for someone (Preferably UK based as time zones are a pain) someone who can help to flesh out the story, a collaboration. I seem to be coping with the art just fine as I have all the sets and characters created. I have this story and a follow on story already planned out. It would also be of great use of you were female (so as to make sure my female dialogue actually sounds like a girl is saying it and not what a guy THINKS a girl would say if that makes sense)

Additional comments:
I am looking for someone to collaborate with. the right berson will have access to all the text files that have been generated so far. This is a project that i started a number of months ago now but due to personal circumstances have been unable to progress with and I am now wanting to get on with getting my vision into reality.

Last edited: