Identify Looking for a comic.

Mar 17, 2018
Hello, I would like some help finding a comic. I do not remember most of it because it has been a few years. The basic plot was that the MC guy went around fucking all the girls in the various clubs at his school and mind breaking them. I think he may have been part of the photography club. He was assigned a task by either the leader of the photography club or the student council president that if he fucked all of the girls (There may have been something about taking photos of him fucking them but I may be combining two comics) then she would let him fuck her. It was set up in several sections, one for each club and I think the MC looked kind of like this guy...

36963.jpg
but it was not from the source I found that photo from. This is from a random video. Not affiliated with the comic as far as I know.

The main section I remember was when he fought... I think it was the wrestling club girl but I could be wrong. She had bet a fuck and pic and when he won she tried to go back on it. I remember all the other wrestling club girls trying to cover for her and fuck him until he got tired but he just fucked all of them silly, until they all ran out of energy and stopped trying to stop him, grabbed her and slammed her with his dick until she was mind broken and creaming on his dick. Pretty sure it was in black and white but it may have been in color idk. 95% sure it was black and white. At the end he fucked the girl who assigned him the tasks. It was great.