VN Ren'Py Looking for a Competent Poser and Coder to continue Lexi

U

User_17502

136135_Lexi.jpg

Hello, I am HN95 also known as Monster,

I am the writer for the Ren'py VN, and was Partnered with the Creator Chatterbox for the past few months.
Unfortunately due to his Chatter has decided to step back from the project and has handed me the reigns. With this I am left with an amazing Idea and a great plan going forward but no one to develop it with.
Thus I have decided to ask this community if anyone would be interested in continuing the legacy Chatter has left us.
As to not dishonor his project I will be looking to make this game reach the same standard of quality Chatter held himself to. However this might mean that our updates will be shorter till we can get some footing. If you don't have the processing power to render images we can work something out and have some alternative options open to us.
My PM's are open or you can reply below if you are interested.

HN95

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Wow... Dev stepped back HARD ... as in Another alter ego, different pat** page and new game...

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Wow... Dev stepped back HARD ... as in Another alter ego, different pat** page and new game...
Really? You seriously went out of your way to find a 7-month-old thread, just so you can make yet another snarky comment about a dev that for some reason you've developed a vendetta against? You should really find something better to do with your time...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Please do contribute to the debate ... we never know what better future might come of it.
Never give up ... never surrender ... render all the way to the apple of your eyes' content;)!
The problem is still there ... Dev killed lexy by letting it die.

The best scenario is a make over of the lexi thread ... announcement of the new team working on it...

Stating the project is on hold, leaving the project page go to waste, not continuing the story but wasting even more time for reproducing renders when they were toast, even announcing on the lexi thread the new release would not be the revamp, but a new story arc all together.

This is a discussion thread about supposedly a new beginning ... only this is looking in the past

H.A.R.D ...