[R>Composer] Paid Looking for a composer for my AVN

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Project:
My visual novel is Cyberheart. Currently, it is only at version 0.1, which was released on Christmas (12/25/2022). However, 0.1 was remastered for the past 1.5 month and at this moment, version 0.2 is being developed. I am very active in developing and I am committed to make Cyberheart an great experience, and most importantly, to complete it.

Developer:
Not much about me, my name is DiPeppo and I started developing AVNs 4 months ago. I have played AVNs for a while and just thought that I would be capable of making something of equal quality, that is based on the ideas that I have had for a while. Here are my links:
Discord:
Patreon:
Itch io:

Looking for:
I am looking for a music composer.

Employment Type:
This is a paid gig. I know that I just started and I might not have a lot, but I will try my best to compensate for your time accordingly.

Work commitment:
Tough question. I would say that it is more of a part-time position. With that being said, I do not believe that Cyberheart is my last AVN - I like to think that it is just the start, so though gig is part-time, please expect it to be long-term.

Preferred method of contact:
Discord would be the best for me - it is DiPeppo#0001. If it is more convenient for you, please feel free to drop your Discord here and I will add you on there.

Job Description:
I will be frank and brief with you. I need music for lewd scenes - mostly indie pop (I will provide you with some samples). I am not really looking for anything too fast-paced (don't wanna have the MC die of heart attack); but rather, something smooth with consistent beats but is still a bit playful/bouncy. Again, I do not have musical talents so I will show you some samples when you reach out to me. Please expect the following questions from me:
  • May I see your portfolio, please?
  • May I know the price for each track and how do you calculate it? Say, if it's per minute, how much would it be per minute?
  • Is there any restriction for usage (non-commercial/commercial difference, crediting/ghost recording, etc.)
  • How long does it take to produce a track?
  • How does revision work? Is there additional costs to...let's say, edit like 30 seconds of the track?

Additional comments:
One thing is that, my game does not have any lewd scenes yet so this post is for future references (by future, I mean about 1-2 months from now) - but I figured now's a good time to find the correct person to reach out to so I wouldn't fumble when I actually need it. Besides that, I think that I have been lengthy enough.

Cheers, everyone; thank you for reading my post - and enjoy the rest of your day.

ZheroGMR

Mar 20, 2022
Hi! If you are still looking for a composer I would like to apply, or even if you don't hire me, I'm still open to answering any questions you have regarding music production.
My discord is ZheroGM#4921

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Hi! If you are still looking for a composer I would like to apply, or even if you don't hire me, I'm still open to answering any questions you have regarding music production.
My discord is ZheroGM#4921
Great! I sent ya a Discord request!