• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[R>Composer] Share Unpaid Looking for a composer to join the team.

Eatyourdessertfirst!

Leg Enthusiast
Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Project:
- The game is a 2d, isometric, card based, dungeon crawler (concept images below).

Developer:
- By myself I'm currently working on a fairly simple game called "A Shade of Pink". But on this project I work as manager and writer. We also have 2 programmers and 2 artists.

Looking for:
- We need someone to make music for the game. We are going to need at least 5 soundracks, mostly as background music. We're not pick about style as long as it's good.

Employment Type:
- For now we work on it in our spare time. When we are finished with a demo we'll create a Patreon and share the revenue evenly. If you decide to leave the project before then we'll pay you commission for the music you've created (assuming we make money).

Work commitment:
- As for the amount of work that's expected, we work pretty casually and meet up most days to discuss what we've done. But currently where trying to get the game to an enjoyable state so we've upped our work effort.

Preferred method of contact:
- My Discord: EYDF#4251

Eatyourdessertfirst!

Leg Enthusiast
Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Hey, if you are still interested in someone for game music, I have some experience in music production (I am currently studying a degree in Music Production), I have worked with FL Studio and I currently work with Logic pro, but I don't have much experience in make music for games, I am perfectly fine without payment until the release of the patreon and first versions of the game.
If you think I can be of help for your project, I am delighted to work with you.

My discord is - ZheroGM#4921
Sorry, we found someone fairly quickly. There's a reason the thread is in completed.