Seeking Looking for a corruption game with prostitution and good clothes options and some other tags!

Lmaoxdhorny

Apr 13, 2023
Like title says Im looking for recommendations of good corruption games and other tags and stuff that are prefered such as:

Corruption

cloth options

prostitution

multiple penetrations

Stuck in wall (Important)

humiliation

body writting

female protagonist (not a must but prefered)

a memory room of sort

Mindcontrol/ hypnosis (could be fun but not a must)

Beastiality (Not a must but at times fun)

these are the ones Im mostly looking for but other tags and such are ofcourse accepted and welcomed at times, Not all of the above written tag has to be in the game but the more the merrier!

some of the games that kinda belong in this catergory that Ive played and enjoyed are:

Third crisis

Good girl gone bad

Raven quest

The wind discple

Claires quest

Meltys quest

Magic girl celesphonia

Karryns prison

Ambrosia

Anthesis

Pray game

Enicia and the mark

Princess go round

Witch trainer silver

princess trainer gold

Four element trainer

The headmaster

Lethargic Angel Lacks credits in the sexual activity department

And probably something more that I forgot, but if I forgot it its probably not as important as these.

Most of these are RPGM games which is cause I usually play many of the games on my phone! so RPGM and renpy or another syster that works on android would be a huge +

I Know its a long list and long read and might be hard to recommend something to me but I want to thank you for reading this far and helping me in my journey to get the satisifaction of those games!

Thanks in advanced

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
Tomie wanna get maried, no stuck iw though, nor do some you mention, girl life, HHS+, trap quest, all three non-RPGM though. skyrim, with the necessary mods (neither). Stuck in wall is so abundant and non-sensicle, it is a sign of lacking creativity IMO, unless it truly occurs as part of a trap in place.

Last edited: