[R> Other] Share Looking for a counsel/director for my game

Mar 28, 2023
Hi! My name is Vi!

I'm looking for someone to help me with renders from HS2(for VN)
I want them to look like cinematic shots, but I lack the necessary skills and knowledge in this field. Therefore, I am recruiting someone who can assist me.
Simply put, all you need to do is look at my renders and provide feedback on what can be improved. This includes identifying good angles, assessing the lighting, and other related aspects.

Skills Required:
  • Experience in filmmaking or photography
  • Ability to guide me in rendering shots and be available for consultation as needed
Preferred Method of Contact:
  • Discord (I am comfortable with typing and English is my second language, I'm using Chatgpt for writing this)
Employment Type & Rates:
  • Revenue sharing (5-10%), since I handle most of the main work: writing, design, programming, etc. You can negotiate for a higher share if needed.
  • Credit/Token: Charity work (unpaid) but with long-term benefits from me, such as permanent highest Patreon tier benefits, in-game requests, and other non-monetary rewards.
Availability:
  • Part-time
Contracts:
  • Work with me until the game is finished (probably 3-4 years)
  • Payment will start once the game generates revenue and will continue monthly
  • If you are not available to help once in a while, the contract will be canceled
  • Long-term partnership

My Capabilities:
My skills and knowledge in character design and writing are above average, so you can be assured of the probable success of this project (maybe).
You can see my work and the potential of the project in my signature below.
If you are interested, please contact me. :)