Identify Looking for a couple of IC games~

calCoffers

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I can't remember the titles of these games, but would like to see if there were any updates/if they were abandoned.

The first game I made a post about before; it's a sandbox game where the MC goes to the local school, the older sister goes to the local college and has a weird rapey boyfriend you have to ward off, you can hide in the cheerleader lockers at the football stadium, there's a scene where you can spy on the mom/stepmom character in the shower (I think she has silver hair for some reason, but could be wrong about this). You can go the MC's best friend's house, where there are scenes with at least his sister, and the friend's dad is in the living room watching football on TV most of the time. This game is 2D.

The second game is more of a visual novel as far as I remember remember, with 3D visuals. In the story, the MC and his mother are forced out of their nice, expensive home by someone after the dad dies or something, and they have to go into hiding. They start to rent a shitty apartment and the MC gets a job at the gym, whilst the mother begins to drink wine frequently. They start to become closer at this point, but I think this is roughly where the updates were up to. I think there was also a close friend character who would climb over the fence and into your room during the beginning of the game; hopefully I'm not getting confused with another game here.

Any help in finding these two is greatly appreciated.