Seeking Looking for a cute yaoi game with cute boys or femboys

blech885

Jan 26, 2019
Looking for games where a cute boy gets fucked, doesnt have to be human, could be furry. As long as they have a massive ass or something. Something like

Legendery Strangers
Crossdressing in Camelot
Tales of Androgyny.
FoxDen
Cruel Serenade
Lavey Otokonoko games
Last Devil

and more that I simply cant remember

hogs24

Dec 3, 2019
Try these three games they all feature femboys. First thing, in these games the MC is not a femboy being fucked or being made into one. Instead, the MC is the one who is fucking the femboys. The first one is a pure femboy/yaoi game, while the other two have both femboys and females.
VN - Ren'Py - Hazelnut Latte [v0.9] [Rad Lord] | F95zone
This is the closest to what you asked for.
HTML - Hentai University [v31] [NoodleJacuzzi] | F95zone
Features both femboy and females. In this game you have the option of making some of male characters into femboys.
Ren'Py - Twisted World [v0.1.1 Remake] [SnatsGames] | F95zone
Feature femboys, futas and females. In this game the gender roles have been reversed, with females being more masculine and the males being more feminine. Which makes for some great femboys. For this game I would suggest playing the original version as it has more content than the remake currently.

Reactions: dubfom

blech885

Jan 26, 2019
Try these three games they all feature femboys. First thing, in these games the MC is not a femboy being fucked or being made into one. Instead, the MC is the one who is fucking the femboys. The first one is a pure femboy/yaoi game, while the other two have both femboys and females.
VN - Ren'Py - Hazelnut Latte [v0.9] [Rad Lord] | F95zone
This is the closest to what you asked for.
HTML - Hentai University [v31] [NoodleJacuzzi] | F95zone
Features both femboy and females. In this game you have the option of making some of male characters into femboys.
Ren'Py - Twisted World [v0.1.1 Remake] [SnatsGames] | F95zone
Feature femboys, futas and females. In this game the gender roles have been reversed, with females being more masculine and the males being more feminine. Which makes for some great femboys. For this game I would suggest playing the original version as it has more content than the remake currently.
Thanks for the suggestions!