[R>Artist 3D] Share Looking for a Daz 3D artist for a sandbox game

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Project name = The Restaurant
Project

About the project,to make it short, a beautiful wife, an asshole husband and a hot daughter are trying to run a restaurant together.But of course they face many difficulties.And those difficulties usually find the mother and her daughter, forcing them to do things they don't want.The mother and The daughter will be the main characters.Yes we will have 2 MC.
They have different paths and stories, but a lot of similiarties because they're irresistible specially for the horny men around them.The story is actually deeper than im telling right now.There will be corruption & restaurant reputation system and when a player reaches a certain amount corruption they will unlock a new scene as reward.Players will able to grind those points by simply working in restaurant as the mother or the daughter, depends on players choice.(both will have seperated corruption point).The daughter have a school life and a bully problem.And that bully is fucking with the daughter's best friend,Simply put the daughter's hate & jealously will become a love story at some point.so expect a love triangle in the future.In the meantime, The mom will go to her nerdy bitcoin billionaire nephew's house to solve her money problems. ,but things will not go as she hoped and she will endup removing her clothes in front of him,while that nerd's laptop is streaming the whole thing.So as result her onlyfans career will start as a side gig.They have money problems because the stupid husband borrows a large amount of money from the mafia and buys that restaurant with it.They're also unable to pay their rent too.
im heavily inspired by these games, so expect half comedy half sexy, stories.
https://f95zone.to/threads/anna-exciting-affection-ch-2-v0-98-deepsleep.2689/
https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-4-v1-extra-decentmonkey.11501/
there will be;
Corruption
Cheating
NTR(there wont be much NTR scenes)
Incest(avoidable,friends,roommates :3)
Voyeurism(without breaking patreon rules)
Its going to be a long game so prepare yourself and everything is ready about the game except the renders.

Developer
Patreon=
Subscribestar=
Discord=
Twitter (Official)=
The game (unfinished)=
Script =

Looking for
A modarate 3D artist who can work on DAZ

Employment Type
We offer %65-%70 share depending on your skill.i dont plan to have any profit for myself.i have some personal reasons to make this game but mostly for distraction.The rest of the share will go to the team.

Work commitment
Long Term,Sandbox.

Preferred method of contact
DM here or Discord=> xell__

Job Description
We currently have a 2500-line script in our hands.The script has been proofread and added to the program along with voice files.Yes i used human-like ai for female voices. Sadly, the renders are the only thing missing. We have a model of one of the main characters ready, but the other one is unfinished, unfortunately.. I want the renders to be prepared in a way that is compatible with the script and I'm specifically looking for someone who pays attention to the details. You should be comfortable working with corruption and cheating topics.The game is going to be 1080P but in the future we can try 4k depending on your PC. We will start by creating the characters first, then some of the interiors, at least for the beginning scenes. I have some assets in mind that I want to use for interiors, so I will give you all kinds of details about them. Its not going to be an easy job but if we support each other we can make this happen.

Additional comments
As a matter of fact, I didn't need an artist, but the artist who is currently working with us had to quit for personal reasons.He was someone who was experiencing economic difficulties, thats why he said that he couldnt contuniue working on this project anymore, but i want to share his work about the project here. so you can understand more or less what i want exactly.Please dont hesitate and ask anything you want to know about the project.. Thanks in advance regardless your decision after reading all the way down here.

Last edited:

CyberZen10

May 2, 2023
Are you the writer who wrote this script? Because another writer sent me the exact script you describe, where the mafia's boss is named Victor, and his son's name is Tyler. The husband, named Evan, had an affair with Victor's wife in the past

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Are you the writer who wrote this script? Because another writer sent me the exact script you describe, where the mafia's boss is named Victor, and his son's name is Tyler. The husband, named Evan, had an affair with Victor's wife in the past
Thanks for letting me know.Yes I'm the owner of the script and the whole idea but its a team effort,i can't deny that I get help, and I'm still working with the same writer right now.i can say that this is the result of a 6-month effort,There are more that we haven't added to the script yet and are waiting to be proofread.Probably someone must have tried to exploit my good intentions.Since the part of the script got leaked im putting the entire script here with other links as proof.I didnt plan to share all stuff here but since someone have other plans its better to share it here now. I suggest you guys to play the game first because main characters are fully voiced, and the music also added.i had to use placeholder pictures from other games so ignore them.
The game(unfinished) =
Script =
Patreon=
Subscribestar=
Discord=
Twitter (Official)=

Last edited:

hinaina87

Jul 29, 2020
should've asked me directly if you had any concerns :)

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Expecting 4k renders for a share based game start and no payment? Quite big hopes but hey good luck for the game.

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Expecting 4k renders for a share based game start and no payment? Quite big hopes but hey good luck for the game.
That's why I said "in the future" at the beginning of the sentence.I can't already convert the game to 4K because it will break half the codes and probably cause other difficulties, i was talking about possible DLC's etc.But thanks for the good wishes. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Shikharisfree