- Cannot be Disclosed right now.

Looking for:
- Daz3d artist

Employment Type:
- Unpaid for now, percentage later

Work commitment:
- One off project for now

Preferred method of contact:
- Just Personal Message me here. I'll give you my discord details there, once we agree to some things.

Job Description:
- Rendering and making characters. Doesn't have to be a professional or anything. You should know what you're doing though and be fairly good at it. Beginners are actually encouraged to apply.

Additional comments:
- This is Our first game and We ourselves are amateurs at making a game. It's still in very early stages right now. So, you will be needed at a much later date.
A little summary for the game:
It's a romance game with incest options. Dad dies and the game starts just before the wake. Mom and dad were divorced. She took your younger sisters and you and your twin sister stayed with the dad.

Last edited:

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
To summarize,

An unnamed project made by a mystery developer, unpaid but may be paid later (presumably after the project has a name).

JD6464 Maybe mention the niche or tags the game would have. Something about the characters, the environment, the time period, etc. :)

JD6464

Jan 18, 2020
To summarize,

An unnamed project made by a mystery developer, unpaid but may be paid later (presumably after the project has a name).

JD6464 Maybe mention the niche or tags the game would have. Something about the characters, the environment, the time period, etc. :)
I added a little summary in the additional comments.