[R>Artist 3D] Share Looking for a DAZ3D artist

Dogrules23

Nov 14, 2019
Project:
- Name: My Secret (Working Title)
- Brief Overview: A young man is turned into a vampire in the early 1700s, he lives his life as normally as possible, moving as people start to catch on. Somehow, he survives until society goes cyberpunk. This is where the majority of the story will take place. His adventures will lead him all over a futuristic city (no name yet) and maybe even further.
- Progress: Planning/writing stages.

Developer:
- Name: Dogrules23
- Patreon:
- Discord:

Looking for:
- DAZ3D artist/renderer

Employment Type:
- Revenue share

Work commitment:
- Long term, part time

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord: Dogrules23#9965

Job Description:
- Just as stated, I need someone who can do renders. My brain is more of a writers brain so rendering just doesn't work out well. Experience rendering is basically a must. How exactly we will work out what needs to be done can be discussed as needed.

Additional comments:
- I have the intro for the story written with more to come. I write fairly quickly when I have inspiration, so I'd like someone figured out to do renders kinda soon.
- I will be doing the writing, programming, and all that goes with that. I am just looking for someone who can put together renders and then send them to me to include them in the game. The game will have adult content so you must be 18+ to work on it (naturally).
- Revenue will be shared and the amount can be negotiated. I was originally going to put "unpaid" but I feel like artists should be paid something, I just don't have anything to pay with as of now, unfortunately. This should change as interest grows.

Last edited:

Dogrules23

Nov 14, 2019
I kinda failed to follow through with anything. Still looking for someone who can do this! (Bump)

DizzyGame

Jul 7, 2020
While the story looks fun, going through old century to futuristic era is quite massive render-wise, you have to consolidate and prepare a shit ton of assets.
I second this statement! From clothes to environments it wouldn't be easy finding or building all the 18th century assets

Dogrules23

Nov 14, 2019
So, basically, just the intro would be the 18th-century stuff. It's like 1-2 Microsoft Word pages of pre-cyberpunk. The rest would be Cyberpunk

Reactions: DizzyGame

loli.joanna

Aug 10, 2017
I can do renders for you in DAZ ( add lights, visual effects...) but Do i need to have the content or will you furnish props, scenes and characters?

Oct 30, 2020
I like your story idea but like what the others are saying, you seem to be needing a lot of very different props and scenes. That would require the purchase of some assets. Even for myself, with nearly 4,000 Daz assets, I'd still need to obtain a good amount of clothes/figures/props and sets.

Asking a Daz artist to devote 100's to 1000's of labor hours to make VN renders plus purchasing licensed assets on the hope of some share of the profit when finished, sadly, isn't terribly realistic. I'd love to work on this project, as it sounds fun. But you might have to come up with even a small budget to make it worth a Daz artist's wile.