Seeking Looking for a decent incest that actually has a good story.

Mycrusade29

Mar 7, 2021
I liked Timestamps alot. Probably my favorite so far. but i am looking for something that has a more realistic story. Meaning no scifi/supernatural/superpowers stuff. also needs to have a lot of content. I am more interested in 3d games, but 2d is welcomed if i like the artstyle. Here is a list of the ones i have played so far (going by memory). Keep in mind Time stamps the first part is probably the only game I have finished.

Timestamps Part 1
The Visit.
Big Brother (wasn't really a fan of that guy taking everything)
Lunar chosen
Depravity
Harem Hotel
Lewd Island
Ravager
Shale hill secrets (kinda didn't even start it. it just didn't really pull me in from the beginning)
Tangled up (people have told me there is scenes but i didn't get any before it sent me to the main menu)
MirrorMine(wasn't a fan of the renders and the mother was too old. )
Being a Dik
Acting Lessons
Once in a lifetime
Long Live The Princess
Deviant Anomalies (this game was actually quite good. Too bad I got stuck and couldn't progress.)
Sister Lust (This game has been recommended a lot. I just did not like the graphics. It was weird.)
Lust epidemic
Lessons in love
Long story short
Bad memories.

All i can think of atm. Also please no ntr. or any game that requires you to walk around like your'e in an rpg. lol

Herbii

Sep 18, 2019
You might like Single Again as long as the MC doesn't annoy you. Also the incest is not blood related.
Also have you tried Parental Love?

Mycrusade29

Mar 7, 2021
Oh yes, I remember looking at My new memories but haven't tried it. it seems like it is pretty new as well.