Seeking Looking for a decent succubus game.

InnocenceGone

Dec 22, 2019
I'm looking for a game where a male MC is fighting female enemies basically out to rape him, like succubus, monster girls, etc. I'd also like it if there were features where if you're able to completely curb stomp the enemy you have the option to give up or let yourself be defeated. Something that's not necessary but would be nice to have would also be something like energy drain, whether it drains health or your health or levels, as long as the succubus/monster performing the action is gaining health/levels. another thing i should mention is i'd prefer a Rpgmaker game, or maybe something like MGQ or MGQ Paradox

Games I've played before: Monster girl quest, Monster girl quest paradox, Drain dungeon, Succubus covenant, Lust grimm, Monster girl dreams, And maybe a few others.
The general theme should be that you have the option of fighting against the enemy, or you could let yourself fall to temptation.

All responses are valued, thank you!
P.S. I'd prefer the games to have a decent english translation, if there is one going to be coming out for the game soon that's fine, as long as it's confirmed.
Also, please, PLEASE link the games you're suggesting.

Last edited:

ChriVann

Dec 11, 2018
Succubus Senki, by Irojikake Matome, is a strategy RPG, think something along the lines of Fire Emblem, but with succubi and battlefucking. The translation is ongoing as of now, and they're playtesting right now the next chapter's patch. It has a lot of temptation scenes, seducing, mind control, alongside femdom and health/level drain. Certain bosses are also voiced, so that's a plus. Every time you defeat an enemy, a temptation scene occurs, if you give into temptation the character loses and they get healed, but since you will have many units it won't always be a game over.
https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus-senki-2020apr19-irojikake-matome.50860/

Reactions: AHSDD

mcmng

May 19, 2020
Lust Doll has the surrender mechanic, and the MC gets raped after losing/surrendering to an enemy. It has its share of non humanoid enemies and a couple of succubi as well.

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
if you're ok with sex being part of something bigger but not the main theme, The Last Sovereign will make your jaw drop with its S-U-P-E-R-B-E narration and gameplay

Reactions: Thanuush