[R>Programmer] Paid Looking for a Dev for a short game project

StinkStoneGames

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2021
Hi,

I'm a small indie dev currently working on Kinky Wizardry (here's my ) by myself, and I want to expand the universe of my game with another small project.

Project:

The idea is to create a short minigame/puzzle based game that can be sold at a low price, with something like 5-6 sex scenes that can be unlocked by completing a minigame, increasing in difficulty.

Basically, I want to make something simillar to what BadColor (
) does, but in the setting of Kinky Wizardry.

Looking for:

I'm looking for an experienced dev that feels comfortable making this type of game. You will have to put the game together, as I want to focus on the art/writing/level design/ect... (If you want to be involved in brainstorming and giving feedback in any of those domains, I'm all for it, but if you prefer your job to be strictly programming, it's also perfectly fine.)

I'm guessing Unity is the way to go here but if you have any other ideas for this project, I'm open for discussion.

French or English speaking is fine.

Employment Type:

Either with rates we will have agreed on, or with 50% of the game revenue after launch, and a percentage of revenues during development (I want to give to my patrons info on the game's development, and access to early builds). You can decide which way of payment works best for you, but obviously I want my dev to be paid.

Work commitment:

No deadline or particular rush, this is a part-time gig, since I'll be working on Kinky Wizardry on the side.
If this partnership works well for you and for me, it could lead to bigger future projects. I have a lot of ideas.

Again, this is an open discussion, nothing in this post is set in stone.

If this idea peaked your interest, or if you just have some questions, you can contact me on Discord : StinkStoneGames#8599 or on Twitter :

Thank you for reading.

Reactions: SevlacGames

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Thicc
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Did you mean to post this in "Completed"?
I can move it back, if so.