[R>Programmer] Paid Looking for a Dev to convert all my comics into Visual Novels. 30+ Comics to convert.

DumbKoala

Teen Queen
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2020
Applications closed. Thanks all that applied :)

Project:
CONVERT ALL 30+ DUMB KOALA COMICS TO VISUAL NOVELS

Developer:
Hi, I'm Henny, artist, writer, editor and content slave for

I have that I would really like converting into Visual Novels. A few have been done by a fan dev in the past, but I want to up the output.

Each comic is around 200 - 300 pages long.

Looking for:
Visual Novel game developer (platform up to you).

Employment Type:
This is paid on completion of each VN. As there are 30+ stories, and I have ongoing comics I'm always working on, this will be a great regular revenue stream.

Work commitment:
Long term.
I want someone I can trust and rely on to get the job done.
Obviously there is going to be a lot of initial work converting the 30 current VNs. But then there will be regular work converting new content.

Preferred method of contact:
DM me on here.

Job Description:

I'm looking for a Game Dev that is happy to take my existing writing, artwork and animations and convert them into a Visual Novels.

I have that all feature . You have to be comfortable working with teens, incest, lesbian, hardcore, BDSM and whatever else I come up with!

You will get access to all my past raw, unedited content to build the VNs.

You can use whatever Visual Novel platform you are most familiar with. As long as it can run on Windows, Android and preferable Apple devices too.

I'd like you to get familiar with the stories and see if you can add a little in-game flair to the comics, such as potential choices, animations, effects, etc. Nothing too drastic. Just something to add a little spice.

I will run the first project as your trial to make sure your output is of the quality I expect.

It will be to convert - 334 pages of images. No animations.

I'm happy to pay 50% upfront for the trial VN.

Additional comments:
Please DM me with your rates, and any examples of previous work.

Thanks,

Henny x

83.png

Last edited: