[R>Programmer] Paid Looking for a dev to make a mod for a game

lulukas67

Feb 26, 2021
The game is called "night of revenge" , it is a finished game but there is a lot of things lacking in the game, for example some text dialogues or cutscenes. It is an unity game.

The mod I would like to add in the game is a mod allowing me or anyone else to add text boxes during animations (for example when an enemy grabs you) or even during cutscenes. The game is lacking text and dialogue, and I feel like it would give it a second life.

I am of course willing to pay, every job needs to get paid

It's just a mod, there is no big project.

If it's possible for someone to do that, please DM me.

lulukas67

Feb 26, 2021
Right now I can only extract the game files. Best I can do by myself is messing around with these game files and replacing them. For example by editing the Assembly.dll, but since I know nothing about coding, this has very limited reach.

R2R Eroge

May 8, 2024
Hi, I think I can probably mod your game for you. Can you link me the game so I can take a look? Also can you give a bit more information about what you would like this mod to do?

If you would like me to work on this please attempt to message me with some contact info and an offer of compensation as I currently do not meet the requirements to send you a message. If you cannot pm me either, please reply with whatever information you are willing to give and I'll see if I can figure something out.

I made a thread in this section about an hour ago if you would like to know more information about me.

Thank you for your time,
R2R Eroge aka (ballscunt, unfortunately)