[R>Programmer] Paid Share Looking for a Dev

bigred

Aug 12, 2016
I am an incredibly lucky guy, and as such, have a model/slave at my complete disposal to do a series of virtual dating episodes. The concept I'm working with, would be, a pretty simple straight forward CYOA with minimal stat management (minor currency tracking for outfit shopping/a few relationship tracking variables) , a handful of branching paths, and if possible, integration of video content. I am a professional photographer/videographer, in addition, the model and myself are both pretty skilled writers.

I would really be interested in working with someone who has released via patreon, this would be an episodic series, each episode self contained. I need a framework that's going to be modular for rapid deployment, ie, I hand over text/photos/videos/writing/general plot map, they can get integrated fairly quickly, we don't run into summertime saga style bugs.

The strengths of the content will be around both the quality of the model (She's incredibly fit) as well as the depravity. My sex life with this model is incredible, there are no holes and no holds barred. She's a canvas of corruption. We will need the ability to skirt around patreon restrictions, for types of content. To give an idea of scenarios for "dates"

Home alone with little sis/the neighbor girl during covid lockdown when parents get called out of country for medical work
Professor's office hours
Super hot stuck up rocker girl at a concert gets put in her place (Think /hard/ bondage)

We're pretty apt to explore a lot of fetishes, since we're both filthy perverts. Given the scope/scale, I am happy to split revenues from patreon/sales etc, 3 ways.

I am not married to Ren'Py, if a twine style CYOA with similar multimedia integration is something in your wheel house, that's fine. If that's going to be the way to proceed, then I'd expect you have a good hosting solution in mind.

Thanks Guys.

Tit tax: