TitDang

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
Project:
Web visual novel - Luna in the tavern

Developer:
Website -
Patreon -
F95 Thread - https://f95zone.to/threads/luna-in-the-tavern-v0-14-5-public-titdang.43493/
Discord - DT#9896

Looking for:
I need a dialogue and event writer for a limited amount of work

Employment Type:
Paid. $300 invoice on PayPal

Work commitment:
Short-term cooperation

Preferred method of contact:
Discord

Job Description:
In short - your task is in continuing the current plot and come up with new events. You need to write dialogues mostly.

Follow the link to the website or download the build of the game. Start a new game. Of course, it's better to play a whole game for better understanding the context, but every chapter got its own story. A chapter you need is "Show by Lina and Rylai". Long story short: two sisters-sorceress come to the tavern, where Luna is spending the whole evening. They arrange a competition for the title of the best sorceress. Luna figures out contests for them, and Higgs records it on his camera. Folks are happy. After the first contests, two guards come to the tavern because of some noise. Luna invites them to participate.

As I see the further development of the plot - Luna invites the guards to participate in the fun in order to appease them. Therefore, she comes up with new rules, Rylai and Lina will pair one of the guys and arrange a competition to see which of them is the best sorceress-girlfriend.

Your task is to come up with both contests and the methods of winning by sisters and their new "boyfriends". In theory, each method will represent some kind of adult scene. A zest is it should be non-fucking scenes, as you write second-of-three part of the chapter. Blowjob, paizuri and other similar forms of light sex. Drinks and party jokes are welcome. As a result, there will be 3 contests, 6 scenes total. For a completed contest including 2 scenes I pay $100, so $300 total for 3 contests and 6 scenes.

Additional comments:
- Russian language and familiarity with Dota 2 setting will be benefits
- I expect to see at least a few ideas for contests and examples of your text (especially dialogues) right away with your private message
- I use Google Sheets for writing and I expect you will be following my format and style. 99,9% of the text is the character's speech. There are very few third-person lines, so be sure you are ready to write dialogues mostly even in adult scenes. Also, I leave technical comments such as "\\COMMENT" for any tech comments such as sprite or scenes changing, player clicking, etc.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- The approximate size for each contest including two scenes is 1000 lines
- When you write a scene you can expect 2 main CG sprites and few side sprites like emotion-clothing-hands changings

Last edited: