Looking for a Dragon game !!

hungryyy

Jun 11, 2017
I played this game like 1-2 years ago and i forgot the name of the game so i wanted to ask if any of you guys have idea about it.

You start the game as a drake/dragon which you can select your hands and head(which you can breathe under water and with claws or not bla bla..) and then in the game you can ruin villages, kidnap regular girls from villages and breed them in your lair. you can trap your lair so sometimes "hunters" cant get in and steal your treasures. you can hire goblins and so. theres ogre lair and you can change your home to ogre's den if you win against him.

there was a witch also and you can rape princess too.

that was one fun game but i forgot the name of it. Hope someone remembers it so i can find out if it is updated or not. and maybe(not so sure tho) the developer could be one of those "girl life" developers but as i mentioned im not really sure about this tho..

Thanks for any info you share.

Nikechu

Mar 30, 2018
Believe you should post that in general troubleshooting, you post there specifically to search for games.

Yendor934

Jul 28, 2018
wow thanks @jb271472 !!

and sorry if this was posted on wrong section. it is probably because of my first post my bad actually. administrators can move to specific category. thanks again.
This helped me too. I was just looking for the same game.