Identify Looking for a dungeon menagment like game

J.J.J.J.J.

Jul 28, 2017
Hi after looking my self for few hours I just cant find a game that I have played the demo of so here goes.
It is a dlsite game.
You are defending Your dungeon from heroes.
You have a heroine that defends it, and You help by playcing monsters and traps to defend it.
The dungeon is fixed and cant be edited.
Sometimes heroes come to atack witch a heroine of their own.
After their fail You take the heroine and train her.
I think thats it. I hope tha someone knows what is that games title.
Thankyou for reading this.

J.J.J.J.J.

Jul 28, 2017
No this is not the game that Im looking for but it ticks all the boxes will check it out.
The game that Im looking for isnt in 3d.
Thank you for this sugestion.

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Other World Harem Dungeon Master

Or
Ero Dungeon Master VS Female Adventurers

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
No this is not the game that Im looking for but it ticks all the boxes will check it out.
The game that Im looking for isnt in 3d.
Thank you for this sugestion.
Was the Main character an Orc? I remember something else like this in 2d but it was more defend the dungeon from single enemy with high level and the strategy was very hard.

J.J.J.J.J.

Jul 28, 2017
I dont remember if it was a ork more like some king of demon lord that made him self a dark heroine from a human female. The dungeon part was from a top down view something like diablo, You had a bunch of rooms connected together witch patch ways and the atacking heroes whould take difrent routs throu it. Aside from placing creacures like goblins, some blob creatures You also had the posibility to place traps in those rooms. From time to time they whould have a female heroe witch them. If You defet them the heroine whould be Your prisoner for conwesion in to a servant. Then You could use her in the dungeon defense but loose her for ever if she whould die from the heros raids.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I dont remember if it was a ork more like some king of demon lord that made him self a dark heroine from a human female. The dungeon part was from a top down view something like diablo, You had a bunch of rooms connected together witch patch ways and the atacking heroes whould take difrent routs throu it. Aside from placing creacures like goblins, some blob creatures You also had the posibility to place traps in those rooms. From time to time they whould have a female heroe witch them. If You defet them the heroine whould be Your prisoner for conwesion in to a servant. Then You could use her in the dungeon defense but loose her for ever if she whould die from the heros raids.
Are you really sure its not this?

Its exactly like the one here

Yokohama1501

Jan 15, 2019
This is another dungeon management game out of 3. It's called Mage's Maze Solo