[R>Writer] Share Looking for a experienced writer.

pseudodiego

Sep 26, 2017
Project:
- Manhattan Project(Not definitive)

Developer:
-Discord-> Pseudodiego#0822

Looking for:
-Writer

Employment Type:
- Share, 50% of what the game earns on patreon.

Work commitment:
- Long term. I have other project going on that I don't plan to drop. But I still be be able to work a couple of hours a day in this and I would like for the writer to have the same commitment to it.

Preferred method of contact:
-Discord or here.

Job Description:
-I'm in need of a writer that can handle writing from a female perspective. The premise of the game will be about a CIA Agent infiltrating a criminal organization that's developing a nuclear bomb.

The game will be divided by Morning, Afternoon, and Night. The afternoon will be free to spend however the player decide(Going to the beach, seeing a movie at home, etc), and in the night she will work in one of the clubs of the criminal organization as a dancer. The morning will be for sleeping.

I myself will work on the art and the programming. Apart from the side bar image, the text will be accompanied by renders showing what's happening in the sex scenes.

I have experience on long term projects like this one: and I already did some work on the game:

If you don't want to download it, this is how it looks:

Manhattan Project.png

Kraaft

Dec 13, 2019
Hi,
what kind of experience are you looking for? Writing fiction in general, in games specifically or even in h-game?

Also what will drive the h-scenes in your script? I ask to know the personality of the protagonist. Is she pushed around and forced into it. Or does she dominates her world using sex for exemple?

Thank you. Have a good day.

pseudodiego

Sep 26, 2017
Hi,
what kind of experience are you looking for? Writing fiction in general, in games specifically or even in h-game?

Also what will drive the h-scenes in your script? I ask to know the personality of the protagonist. Is she pushed around and forced into it. Or does she dominates her world using sex for exemple?

Thank you. Have a good day.
I'm looking for a H-game writer.

She won't have a personality per se, I want the player to be able to choose between 3 or 4 choice dialogue options each time, allowing to define the personality of the MC to the player taste. My main inspirations for this game are Dance with Rogues, New Life and Female Agent, so similar to them.

The sex scenes may come from the day activities, or from the night club activities that she is forced to perform to infiltrate the organization.

Davos2

Aug 29, 2020
Are you still looking for a writer? I don't have a lot of experience I'll admit.

Dracis3D

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
I'm happy to help with some game design elements, initial opinion after downloading and reading the brief;
1. It is a lot easier to have a fairly linear set of missions that to build a day cycle (with different outcomes). Especially when you need to design in the progress points (5 nights working, or being successful with XYZ, or even having the right skill/item)
2. If you are developing the game, then I would use renders as much as possible and a lot of your written scenes will be dependent on art assets
3. Be very careful with a wide range of skill attributes (5-10), you probably would want to give two/three 'majors' in strength, dexterity and intelligence to give some specifc options in some scenarios