Seeking Looking for a female protagonist game with leather/latex clothing options (pref 2d)

YEP_COCK

Jan 27, 2021
Hey yall,

ive had a thing for latex/leather/pvc stuff ever since watching the first matrix, trinity is just so hot and her outfit even more. Now im looking for female protagonist games that feature outfits like that or just featuring some general Latex or leather clothing. I really love games that let you pick and outfit and maybe even having npc's react to as if its more slutty or something like that. Corruption, NTR and ugly bastard stuff is also perfectly fine by me. I appreciate every reply. ( The pic is just there because I can put it there :) )

Jun 7, 2020
Lost in Laminate uses real images, but is the definitive game for people with Latex fetishes.
Second to that, you have games like 3072AD (2d game) and No Escape (3dcg, but very high quality)
After them, there are a few random games that include latex here and there, but none really as main fetishes.

Latex dungeon does exist, and isn't the worst, but frankly I'm not a fan of some of it's fetishes so I rarely rec it