Identify Looking for a few games from an old publisher

ProfWalrus

Nov 23, 2018
I'm looking for several games all from the same publisher, but I can't remember the names of either the games or the publisher.

All games function similarly, you click highlighted parts to start animations. You can click the same place for faster/harder etc. There are buttons on the sides to change camera angle or do cumshots. The games are 2D-ish, not directly anime but not 3D either.

The first one you're alone at home with your sister and at night you go over to her room to fuck her. Eventually you start having sex during the day. There is anal, facials, vanilla, etc. You can have sex on the couch in a sideways kind of view. There is a mini game where you have to pick a number higher or lower than the one she gives you.

The second is about a shrine maiden being sacrificed to some tentacle monster. If you 'explore' enough options eventually you unlock specific scenes like where she gets multiple tentacles in her ass and mouth and stuff.

The third is about some evil witch who has a tentacle creature servant, holding hostage some kind of knight and her companion (who is already a wilful slave). You can force the two slaves to fuck eah other, fuck your tentacle monster, or fuck you. you can only have sex with the tentacle monster.

If it helps, I believe the company is called something like Masao or Masaro, but don't trust me on that