[R>Artist 2D] Paid Share Looking for a full-time artist for long-term project (sprites + CGs) for a darker visual novel. Can pay either salary or per CG/sprite.

Corvus G.

May 19, 2019
Looking for:

- Main artist for a new project I've been working on for a few months. Sprites + CGs. Backgrounds would be nice as well, but it's not needed either way.

Employment Type:

- 8 sprites and 8-10 cgs with variations to begin with, paid upfront. After that I'd publish a demo/0.1 version and it'd be more of a regular job. You'd have to tell me if you rather get paid a salary or per individual CG/sprite, but that'd be the general idea. I can also do revenue share.

Work commitment:
- Full time and long term. After the initial release I'd like to do monthly updates.

Preferred method of contact:
- Either here or through discord

Job description
- Looking for a main artist for a Katawa Shoujo/Grisaia No Kajitsu-like visual novel. Dunno if you know either, but in terms of art think a normal japanese vn with a grittier, darker tone. Gameplay would be a normal visual novel with multiple branching paths. Not sure about the NSFW content just yet, but nothing to egregious. Harem, maledom, incest - the usual for these kind of games.

Aditional comments

Two warnings:
- You may have to draw some gorey/darker (not too much, but is there) scenes. Nothing close to guro, but some light blood and a corpse or two.

- One of the character has lolish proportions, if that's something you're uncomfortable drawing.

Last edited:

Nix170

Aug 1, 2022
Hey Arkares! I'm contacting you on Discord but can't seem to get in contact. Feel free to PM, i'm interested in this offer! #Eliseo5591