Identify Looking for a game- 3D male protag. with Powergirl cosplay.

cat9876

Jan 23, 2018
The game was a fairly generic 3D renpy game, so i may be confusing it with others, but as far as i remember, it has a male protagonist that returns home and gets hit by his "landlords" stalker. His older sister with brown hair makes cloths, and his younger sister models them, including a power girl cosplay.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
No, it's not this one. There were only two sisters, if i recall, and neither had red hair. One of the sisters is blonde, and the other had plain brown hair.
:unsure: Then you probably mixed up two different games together, because at the beginning I was also thinking about another game where MC has two sisters and exactly how you described them now, one blonde and the other has exactly brown hair and it is the other one with brown hair who makes cosplay costumes but in this game there is no stalker who attacks MC.
This game without stalker but with this two sisters matching your description is called Uncontrollable

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
This is stalker from game "Undercover Love" as you can see name of the game in the upper left corne.
image.png

And this are two sisters from game " Uncontrollable" which fits your description.
1667863086682.png
1667863184360.png
And cosplay.
1667863339216.png

Last edited:

cat9876

Jan 23, 2018
:unsure: Then you probably mixed up two different games together, because at the beginning I was also thinking about another game where MC has two sisters and exactly how you described them now, one blonde and the other has exactly brown hair and it is the other one with brown hair who makes cosplay costumes but in this game there is no stalker who attacks MC.
This game without stalker but with this two sisters matching your description is called Uncontrollable
Yup, this is the game. Thanks for the help. Unfortunately it looks like it hasn't been updated. I guess once a year updates have become the new norm.

Reactions: Mario4don

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Yup, this is the game. Thanks for the help. Unfortunately it looks like it hasn't been updated. I guess once a year updates have become the new norm.
Game is on hold as you can see so at least it's not officially abandoned.

P.S. Now I see that game have new update on patreon for now and nobody shared this so far so looks like dev is back to developing his game affter his break.

cat9876

Jan 23, 2018
Game is on hold as you can see so at least it's not officially abandoned.

P.S. Now I see that game have new update on patreon for now and nobody shared this so far so looks like dev is back to developing his game affter his break.
Well that's good at least.