Identify Looking for a game about a demon alchemist girl

Stella Starlight

Aug 15, 2021
A few months back I played a game, but I have a terrible memory, and may have accidentally deleted the game from my system, so I'm hoping someone here knows what game I'm talking about.

In the game, you play as a girl whose farm was bought out by a character, and her and her sister perform a ritual for her sister to become a demon. The main character was supposed to be sacrificed during the ritual, but she would survive, becoming a succubus and losing bits of her memory. She remembered the guy who bought out the farm, and she moved to a city, disguised as a human, to hunt him down and get revenge.

The main gameplay was gathering materials from the forest or back alleys of the city via sex, which could then be made into potions with various effects. I distinctly remember one being able to give the main character or a female partner a dick during their sexual encounter, it was player's choice. You could also sell potions or save them for an event at the end of the game, where they're used to heal an ally during a raid on a castle or manor where the guy that bought out the farm was.

There was also a section where you had to take a bunch of tests, in order to become a maid, and to get hired by someone to search their house for information.

The game was largely text based, I think the only images in the game were the potions, the materials to make said potions, and maybe a few skills? There was also a "urine" meter that you had to manage, as well as a "hunger" meter that you could manage through either having sex or drinking potions of cum.

I don't remember the engine the game ran in, I'm sorry. I hope what I remember of it is sufficient.