Identify Looking for a game about a young girl in hospital VN

KilleronFun

Jun 18, 2017
The game is about a teenage girl that is sick and has to be in hospital and because the fees for her treatment are so high she has so sell her body. First day there is 1 guy and on the last day its a gangbang with all previous guys. She is wearing different clothes everyday. Its short and there is no actuel gameplay/grind. Its a Visual Novel. Thats all i know about that game. Does someone knows the name of it. Thanks for your help and stay healthy.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
No its about asking share/links/downloads about games that are still not translatet to english. Where can i ask for that?
People have made threads here in general asking, but it's probably better to look for a translation thread. And if there isn't one then make a translation request for the game.

If your trying to get a Japanese game thought you might be better of just searching somewhere like , if you do try there search for the Japanese name or the RJ code on the end of the games DLSite page url.

Reactions: KilleronFun

KilleronFun

Jun 18, 2017
People have made threads here in general asking, but it's probably better to look for a translation thread. And if there isn't one then make a translation request for the game.

If your trying to get a Japanese game thought you might be better of just searching somewhere like , if you do try there search for the Japanese name or the RJ code on the end of the games DLSite page url.
Thanks for your help. And yeah i tried to search at anime-sharing but im not sure about the safetiness and some games just dont work there. The 5 games im searching didnt work there but i found 2 of them here and the did work. Thats the reason i love this website so much. Its "safer" and its working. And you can ask people =D. But the search function is not sooo good but hey still the best website out there. I will continue to search them here and when not im going to check the rules again and make a thread.. Have a nice day.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight