Identify Looking for a game but can only remember one scene from it

spam bot

Jan 26, 2018
I'm looking for a ren'py game that had a scene in which a male character was spying on women in a shower and you can choose to be progressively more risky in your spying. There was also a scene in which the male character joins in a yoga sessions with a group of women. I looked through some of the top ren'py games but none of them rang a bell. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

spam bot

Jan 26, 2018
I think the male character was younger, I want to say it was one of the women's son or friend of their son. Can't remember for sure.

balldicks

Dec 5, 2017
I think the male character was younger, I want to say it was one of the women's son or friend of their son. Can't remember for sure.
Was the group yoga session involving a French mother and daughter? If so I think it's exactly the game I was looking for a while back but I really don't remember anything else about it besides the character spying on them in the changing room and then the shower at the yoga studio.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
You realize the kind of scenes you describe (watching a milf in the shower and joining a yoga session) probably occur in most incest games or other games with a young MC and milf ?
So if you want to find the game you are looking for it would be a good idea if you could give some more specific details or scenes that are not repeated in almost every game of this type.