Looking for a Game Called "Revenge"

LazyPanda

May 9, 2017
Hi Guys, I'm looking for a Game called Revenge the original game was in Russian Language and i find a half translated version of it a long time ago on a rubbish website...
so at the end the game was look like this:

And if somebody played this game please mention if it worth to search for...

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Can you remember the engine? It looks familiar..

LazyPanda

May 9, 2017
Can you remember the engine? It looks familiar..
i was unfamiliar with the engine it was something like mixing unity + ren'py together...
but i can tell it wasn't a typical engine.

--- update ---
i found the game! but unfortunately not the developer :|

REVENGE FROM FORCEFER

Language: Russian
Censorshipe: No
Actions take place in the late 19th early 20th century in a slightly alternative, England. Before the First World War.All events will be spinning around the deprived legacy of the GG, the stepmother cheating by believing that he is guilty of his father’s death forcing him to flee to the colony, a few years later, the lawyer reports To him, that he must return to England to become a guardian of his niece before her adulthood (21) or until she marries. GG being in a light shock goes to her homeland to find out what happened

Reactions: Eoin

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
It's a male protag, right? The link I found is from , and your (and their own) description is a bit hard to understand.

LazyPanda

May 9, 2017
It's a male protag, right? The link I found is from , and your (and their own) description is a bit hard to understand.
Well by reading the description only, it's give me enough reason why this game got abandoned..
thanks for all of your efforts man. i really appreciate that.

--- updated ---
Here's the link for anyone who knows russian and maybe want to test the game, i don't think this game be good enough for F95 Archive... so i just leave it here... and edit the topic a bit more..

Reactions: Eoin