Identify Looking for a game, cannot remember name. I'll be as detailed as I can.

mikespear

Jul 29, 2020
I played this game a good while ago and I believe it was on a site like Gamcore or another play-in-browser site. I have since browsed for it as best I could, but to no avail.

It was most likely made in Renply with a 3DCG style.

You are playing as the uncle of a young asian-looking niece with dark short hair (like neck-length). Your bother, the niece's father, is also in the picture as a uninteractive character. Your brother was gracious enough to let you stay with them while you are trying to get back on your feet. There are a few dialogues of the two of you talking about trust. There are scenes with the niece in the kithen while your brother is nearby, I think mowing the lawn or working outside. Another scene in a park with a fear of getting caught, but the niece insists.

I *think* there may have been another older dark-haired female character interest, one that you give business advice to or help in some way and have a few scenes with, but I could be blurring with another game for that one.

If nothing turns up, I'll be back to browsing every mention of the word "niece" I can find. Thanks!

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
This description fits the game Bad Teacher except that it's not an incest game because the guy the MC is staying with is not his brother but only his friend so the girl you're talking about is not the MC's niece but only the friend's daughter and the other woman in the house is the friend's sister.
Another piece of information is that the game was unfortunately abandoned over a year ago, which is a shame because it was really excellent game.