Identify Looking for a game, cant remember name

zlith89

Sep 6, 2018
the plot for now is: Young guy, been in some sort of accident, cant remember the past (i think). He might have murdered someone. They move to a smaller place, with his mother, sister, cousin and aunt. He goes to school, meets the police chiefs daughter. He is also kind of a celeb because of what he might have done in his past.

I really cant remember the games name, and ive been looking through the last updates, but cant seem to find it. Anyone know what i might be talking about? The renders in the game are supreme. The plot i guess can be alot of games.

Suggestions would be appritiated.

Edit: I just realized i posted in wrong section, sorry for that

Last edited:

antsz

Jun 27, 2020
would it be Double Homework ?
some things match your description, like: Young guy, been in some sort of accident, He might have murdered someone. He is also kind of a celeb because of what he might have done in his past. The renders in the game are supreme
heh, probably its a no, but who knows

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
the plot for now is: Young guy, been in some sort of accident, cant remember the past (i think). He might have murdered someone. They move to a smaller place, with his mother, sister, cousin and aunt. He goes to school, meets the police chiefs daughter. He is also kind of a celeb because of what he might have done in his past.

I really cant remember the games name, and ive been looking through the last updates, but cant seem to find it. Anyone know what i might be talking about? The renders in the game are supreme. The plot i guess can be alot of games.

Suggestions would be appritiated.

Edit: I just realized i posted in wrong section, sorry for that
I think I remember this game. It wasn't a murder.

The MC was said to have raped his girlfriend who then killed herself. Which is why he was a "celebrity" because he wasn't in jail. He didn't do it though, and he even still hung out with her best friend. I forget if his dad ran a black ops company too.

I think it was this game.

https://f95zone.to/threads/bad-company-v1-6-lennier.24359/

Last edited: