Identify Looking for a game, forgot what the name was

Yeetyyeti

Jan 18, 2020
Hey, I'm looking for a game I used to play a long time ago, but I totally forgot the name.

The game was kind of RPGM I believe. Protagonist was a female, if I remember correctly she was lesbian/bi and her girlfriend was taken away by some uhm "bad guys". Most of the time you would spend in the city, where you would get arrested if walking after curfew. There was a pub with a lot of animation, the main character was kinda looking like Tracer from Overwatch.

It included fights, and they would be played in turns. Please help me out here, I can't find it x.x

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hey, I'm looking for a game I used to play a long time ago, but I totally forgot the name.

The game was kind of RPGM I believe. Protagonist was a female, if I remember correctly she was lesbian/bi and her girlfriend was taken away by some uhm "bad guys". Most of the time you would spend in the city, where you would get arrested if walking after curfew. There was a pub with a lot of animation, the main character was kinda looking like Tracer from Overwatch.

It included fights, and they would be played in turns. Please help me out here, I can't find it x.x
https://f95zone.to/threads/third-crisis-v0-41-0-patreon-anduo-games.9027/

Reactions: Yeetyyeti